03 Aug Coleslaw
Posted at 21:26h in Phase One Recipes, Sides 0 Comments
- 4 cups shredded coleslaw mix (primarily cabbage with no carrots)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp xylitol or 1/2 tbsp. Stevia granules
- 1 tsp celery seed
- Pink Himalayan sea salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Place the shredded coleslaw mix into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, erythritol, and celery seed. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir the dressing into the shredded coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- If you have time, refrigerate the coleslaw for at least an hour (or overnight) to let the flavors develop. Stir again before serving. Serve chilled.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.