03 Aug Coleslaw
- 4 cups shredded coleslaw mix (primarily cabbage with no carrots)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp xylitol or 1/2 tbsp. Stevia granules
- 1 tsp celery seed
- Pink Himalayan sea salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Place the shredded coleslaw mix into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, erythritol, and celery seed. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir the dressing into the shredded coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- If you have time, refrigerate the coleslaw for at least an hour (or overnight) to let the flavors develop. Stir again before serving. Serve chilled.