01 Aug Creamy Mash Cauliflower
- 5 cups cauliflower chopped
- 1 tbsp Butter, grass-fed or ghee (PHASE 2)
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 3 tbsp Parmesan (PHASE 2, optional)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- salt (to taste)
- 2 cups veggie stock, homemade, low sodium
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp. MCT oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum
- Chop up 5 cups of raw cauliflower.
- Bring pot of water to a boil (enough to cover all the cauliflower), add the cauliflower and boil for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain cauliflower and place in processor.
- Cook butter, garlic and rosemary in a saucepan over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add melted butter, garlic and rosemary to processor and pulse several times until well combined.
- Add Parmesan (Phase 2 option), salt and pepper to processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste for salt level. Serve warm and enjoy!
- Combine coconut milk, MCT oil, stock in a sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Bring to boil and then reduce to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add xantham gum and pepper.
- Stir until gravy thickens and reduces down to consistency of your liking. Enjoy!