15 Aug Crispy Green Beans
Makes 2-3 servings | 1 vegetable serving
- 5 cups fresh French green bean stalks
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray non-sticking cooking spray on pan.
- In a large bowl, toss the clean/wet de-stemmed green beans with spices.
- Pour the green beans onto the baking sheet and bake until crisp, which is about 12-18 minutes. Cool slightly before serving with protein!