10 Aug Crockpot Veggie and White Bean Soup
- 1 27-ounce can Southern-style collard greens, drained
- 1 15-ounce can Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely diced white onion
- 1 cup spicy tomato juice
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- Protein of choice (ground turkey)
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot, adding liquids last.
- Stir and turn heat to low.
- Allow to cook for 4-6 hours before serving.