15 Aug Cucumber Asian Noodle Salad
Posted at 20:27h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase One Recipes, Phase Three Recipes, Sauces/Dressings 0 Comments
- 3 medium to large cucumbers
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Juice from half a lime
- ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1-2 tsp Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 dropper of plain liquid stevia
- Cilantro (optional), for garnish
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Slice the cucumbers using a julienne peeler or spiralizer. Place the cucumber “noodles” in a large bowl.
- Make the dressing by whisking the remaining ingredients (minus the cilantro and red pepper flakes) together in a jar.
- Toss the noodles in your desired amount of dressing and serve in bowls. Garnish with the cilantro and red pepper flakes.
- PHASE 3: Add 1 tsp sesame oil to the dressing and add carrot “noodles” to the salad in Phase 3.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.