02 Jul Cucumber Asian Noodle Salad
- 3 medium to large cucumbers
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Juice from half a lime
- ½ tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp. Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 – 2 tsp Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 dropper of plain liquid stevia
- Cilantro (optional), for garnish
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Slice the cucumbers Using a julienne peeler or spiralizer. Place the cucumber “noodles” in a large bowl.
- Make the dressing by whisking the remaining ingredients (minus the cilantro and red pepper flakes) together in a jar.
- Toss the noodles in your desired amount of dressing and serve in bowls. Garnish with the cilantro and red pepper flakes.
- PHASE 3 VARIATION: Add 1 tsp. sesame oil to the dressing and add carrot “noodles” to the salad in Phase 3.