06 Aug Cucumber Avocado Tomato Salad
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 heirloom tomato
- 1 English cucumber
- ½ medium red onion, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 medium lemon (about 2 Tbsp)
- ¼ cup (1/2 bunch) cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Toss gently to combine. Just before serving, toss with 1 tsp sea salt and ⅛ tsp black pepper.
NOTE: If you don’t like cilantro, fresh dill is a good substitute.