08 Aug Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Salad
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3-4 seedless cucumbers, sliced thinly
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced finely
- juice from ½ lemon
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Toss the cucumbers and red onion in a medium to large bowl.
- Mix the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, dill, mint, salt and pepper together in a small bowl then add to the cucumbers and toss to coat.
- Add more salt and pepper as desired and garnish with more mint and dill.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.