16 Aug Cucumber Tomato Salad
Posted at 17:49h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase One Recipes, Sauces/Dressings, Sides 0 Comments
Makes 4 servings
- 3 cups sliced cucumbers
- 3 heirloom or Roma tomatoes, sliced
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 stevia dropper (optional)
- Peppercorn, to taste
- Place salad ingredients in large bowl and toss.
- Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl; stir to combine well & drizzle over salad.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.