16 Jun Cucumber Tomato Salad
Posted at 23:27h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
Cucumber Tomato Salad:
- 3 cups sliced cucumbers
- 3 Heirloom or Roma tomatoes, sliced
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 Stevia Dropper (optional)
- Peppercorn, to taste
- Place salad ingredients in large bowl and toss.
- Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl; stir to combine well & drizzle over salad.
-Makes 4 servings
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.