01 Aug Cucumber Vinegar Salad
Posted at 18:51h in Phase One Recipes, Phase Two Recipes, Sides 0 Comments
- 3-4 cucumbers
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. Stevia, granules or SweetLeaf clear
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (PHASE 2 option)
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Slice the cucumbers as thin as possible. (Leave skin on is up to your preference)
- Slice onion very thin or diced.
- Put the dressing ingredients in a cup or Ziplock baggie: vinegar, Bragg’s liquid aminos, and Stevia. Whisk with a fork to combine.
- Put the cucumber slices and onion in a bowl, pour dressing over them and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (PHASE 2) and red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.