14 Dec Cucumber Vinegar Salad
Cucumber Vinegar Salad
- 3-4 cucumbers
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. stevia, granules or SweetLeaf clear
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (PHASE 2 option)
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Slice the cucumbers as thin as possible. (Leave skin on is up to your preference)
- Slice onion very thin or diced.
- Put the dressing ingredients in a cup or ziplock baggie: vinegar, Bragg’s liquid aminos, and stevia. Whisk with a fork to combine.
- Put the cucumber slices and onion in a bowl, pour dressing over them and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (PHASE 2) and red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and toss to combine.