14 Aug Detox Salad
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, roughly chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage, roughly chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 2 cups kale, spinach, chard
- ½ cup lemon juice (or juice of two lemons)
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 tsp mustard
- 1 dropper stevia
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Using a food processor, process all the veggies up to the parsley until finely chopped and mix together in a large bowl. This may take a few batches.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over top of the salad OR place in a jar and use as needed.