06 Aug Detox Salad
Posted at 21:17h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase One Recipes, Phase Two Recipes, Sauces/Dressings 0 Comments
- 1 head cauliflower, roughly chopped (or riced cauliflower) You may also add riced broccoli or shredded broccoli florets.
- 3 cups purple or Tuscan kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green cabbage, chopped/shreds
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, de-stemmed and chopped (or parsley)
- PHASE 2: 1/4 c. hemp seeds
- PHASE 2: 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- PHASE 3: 1/2 cup purple carrots
CITRUS AVOCADO DRESSING
- 1/3 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- juice from 1 lemon
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger (or powdered)
- 1 dropper stevia LIQUID TYPE! (caramel flavor or English Toffee droppers)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- PHASE 2: Flesh from 1/2 of an avocado. Use 1/2 English cucumber for Phase 1.
- In a food processor, shred cauliflower, kale, cabbage, onion and cilantro. Add carrots for Phase 3 if desired. You may have to do in 3-4 increments depending on the size and power of your food processor or blender.
- Add to large bowl and mix together. Then fold in hemp hearts and sunflower seeds if in Phase 2 (optional).
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the citrus dressing and blend until well combined.
- Add to the salad UNLESS you are not serving right away or are going to store in the fridge throughout the week.