27 Jul Detoxification Salad
Posted at 11:37h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 head of broccoli florets grated without stems
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, roughly chopped or shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, roughly chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 2 cups kale, spinach, chard
For the dressing:
- ½ cup lemon juice (or juice of two lemons)
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 tsp. mustard
- 1 dropper stevia, optional for sweetness
- pinch of sea salt
- Using a food processor, process all the veggies up to the parsley until finely chopped and mix together in a large bowl. This may take a few batches. Make sure the lettuce greens (such as kale and chard) are finely chopped into small pieces or in shreds before adding the pulsed veggies.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over top of the salad OR place in a jar and use as needed.
- Add protein on top such as steak or chicken breast.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.