09 Nov Deviled Eggs
Posted at 15:13h in Holiday Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
-4 Large Hard-Boiled Eggs
-2 Tbsp. Mustard
-1/2 tsp. paprika
-dash of pepper
-1 Tbsp. Fat-Free plain Greek Yogurt
-1/2 tsp. pickle juice
-1 Tbsp. Flaxseed, milled (optional)
1. Prepare hard-boiled eggs.
2. Rinse and peel the eggs from the shell.
3. Slice the eggs length-wise.
4. Scoop the yolk carefully out of the egg whites and place in a mixing bowl.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the egg yolks and mix or blend together until thoroughly combined. The texture should be smooth and whipped.
6. Add about 1 tbsp. of the yolk mixture to each egg white.
7. Add some paprika on top and enjoy chilled.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.