16 Aug Dill Pickle Tuna Salad Sandwich
3 sandwiches = 1 serving
- 1 can tuna, without oil
- 1/2 stalk celery, minced
- 1 finely chopped scallion – green part only (optional)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 1 pinch dried dill (or fresh)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dill Pickles, sliced long way (homemade or low sodium/sugar)
- Pour the tuna in a small mixing bowl. Use a fork to break the tuna chunks into very small pieces.
- Add the scallion, celery, and lemon juice to stir with a fork to mix thoroughly.
- Add 1/2 tsp of olive oil to moisten to your desire. (optional)
- Refrigerate for 2 hours along with the sliced pickles.
- Place the tuna between slices.