14 Aug Double Peanut Butter Protein Raw Bites
Makes 7 large bites
- 1/2 cup (120g) homemade peanut butter or almond butter
- 2.5 scoops (60 g) of protein powder (vanilla or chocolate flavor)
- 2 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup (or agave, or stevia for less sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dropper of stevia (optional)
- 2 tsp hemp hearts, chia or flaxseeds (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of your ingredients until just combined. If your mix is looking a little dry, add a little water by the tsp until you’re able to roll your mixture into balls.
- Roll your mixture into balls or form them into bars if you prefer.
- Refrigerate your peanut butter bites for about 30 minutes.
- These will keep in the fridge in an airtight container or ziplock bag for up to two weeks or can be frozen and taken out and eaten as desired – just leave them out of the freezer for a couple of minutes before chowing down so you don’t break your teeth!