06 Aug Egg Muffin Bites
Posted at 18:23h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 5 egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped kale
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers (PHASE 3)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (PHASE 2)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8 muffin tin cups with cooking spray. Make sure you spray the cups well. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg whites and eggs. Whisk in skim milk and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in the green onion, kale, and roasted red peppers.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into the muffin cups. Distribute cheese equally between each muffin cup.
- Bake egg muffins for 20 minutes, or until the muffins are firm in the center. Remove from oven and gently go round each egg with a butter knife. Serve warm.
NOTE: You can store the egg muffins in the fridge for 3-4 days and reheat them in the microwave. They also freeze well for a week!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.