27 Sep Egg White Muffin Bites
- ¼ onion, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cups spinach or kale
- Asparagus, diced
- Egg white carton (24 tbsp total)
- Black Pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray each muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray so it lightly coats the bottom
- Add your favorite diced vegetables!
example: spinach leaves, diced pepper, diced asparagus and diced onion
- Fill each muffin tin with egg whites. When using the mini muffin tins, fill with 1 tbsp. of egg whites per tin.
- Lastly, sprinkle the tops with some ground black pepper (or spice of your choice).
- Place in the oven.
- The mini muffin tins should take 9-10 minutes. If you are using regular sized muffin tins, let them cook for about 18-20 minutes.
These muffins can last in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Each mini egg white muffin bite only has 15 calories and 3 grams of protein! (Example: If you need 18 grams of protein, you may eat 6 mini egg white muffin bites!)