10 Aug Fall Pear and Lentil Salad
Posted at 16:19h in Phase Three Recipes 0 Comments
- 1/2 cup cooked small brown lentils
- 1/2 cup diced butternut squash (skinned)
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 medium apple pear in thin slices
- 1 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 1/8 cup feta (low-fat or non-fat)
- 1 dropper stevia (optional)
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil or MCT oil
- Make the dressing by adding all the ingredients in a bowl and stirring quickly with a fork. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- In a medium bowl, mix the lentils with the salad dressing. Let it sit for a few minutes and strain the lentils and save the dressing.
- In another bowl place the greens and add the lentils, butternut squash and the dressing and mix.
- Add the pears and blend.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and feta.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.