07 Aug Flour-Free, Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Posted at 17:36h in Holiday Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup xylitol or stevia powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract or vanilla stevia
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (all-natural)
- 1 tsp. water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the egg, sugar substitute, baking powder and vanilla for about a minute.
- Add the peanut butter and water and beat together.
- The mixture will be pretty dry; just make sure the peanut butter is blended in with the other ingredients.
- Measure out a heaping teaspoon of batter for each cookie, then using a fork, make indentations into each cookie. Spray the fork with cooking spray so it doesn’t stick to the cookie.
- Bake 15 minutes until cookies feel firm and are slightly browned.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.