02 Aug Garlic-Lime Green Beans
Posted at 17:50h in Phase One Recipes, Sides 0 Comments
- 1 lb (4-5 cups) green beans, fresh (avoid canned)
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 small lime, juiced (about 1-2 tbsp)
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Heat a medium-sized skillet or nonstick pan with olive oil spray over medium heat.
- Add green beans, garlic, lime juice, sea salt and red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring on occasion, until green beans are softened and garlic is browned, about 10-15 minutes.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.