31 Jul Garlic Parmesan Broccoli Rice
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- Nonstick oil spray
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish (PHASE 2) OR- use lemon juice
- In a food processor, pulse the broccoli florets and stems until they reach your desired “rice” consistency.
- In pan over medium heat, add nonstick oil spray and garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add riced broccoli, salt, and pepper, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add Parmesan and stir to combine in Phase 2 if desired.
5. Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan or lemon juice on top.