05 Nov Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Mash:
-One Head Large Cauliflower (steamed)
-3 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
-1 Haas Avocado, Ripe
-1 Tbsp. Garlic Onion Seasoning
-3 Tbsp Plain, Non-fat or Low-fat Greek Yogurt
-Peppercorn, to taste
- 1. Add steamed cauliflower to a mixing bowl.
- 2. Mash steamed cauliflower with a fork or food processor for a smooth texture.
- 3. Add in parmesan slowly while the cauliflower is still warm.
- 4. Add Greek yogurt and seasoning to the cauliflower and mix well.
- 5. Dice avocado, then mix it into the cauliflower mash. Blend until creamy.
- 6. Sprinkle peppercorn on top and enjoy!
(Best if served warm)