02 Aug Garlic-Roasted Green Bean Side
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 8 ounces mushrooms, cleaned and halved (crimini)
- 8-10 whole garlic cloves, halved
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon white or red wine vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread green beans, mushrooms and garlic in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil spray and white wine vinegar. Drizzle over vegetables in pan and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until beans are tender-crisp.