27 Sep Grain-Free Tortillas
- 2 egg whites (6-8 tbsp. liquid egg white beaters)
- Cream of tartar
- Pinch of lime or lemon zest
- Whisk egg whites, cream of tartar and lime zest.
- Use a nonstick pan or spray a nonstick cooking spray on a skillet over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Pour ingredients into the preheated pan, roll around until circular.
- Cover pan with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove cover, flip and cook another 2-3 minutes, without the cover.
- Remove to a cooling rack.
- Add lean ground beef or turkey with zucchini salsa!