09 Aug Grapefruit Avocado Salad
Posted at 20:36h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 6 persian cucumbers cut into discs
- 1 grapefruit peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 avocados diced
- 8 asparagus spears cut into slivers
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup Homemade Paleo Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried drill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
On a serving platter, arrange the cucumber discs across the bottom.
Add grapefruit chunks, diced avocado and slivered asparagus. Top off with roasted cashews.
In a glass jar, combine the dressing ingredients. Shake very well.
Drizzle desired amount of ranch dressing over the top. Serve immediately.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.