24 Aug Ground Chicken Patties
Posted at 15:50h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
Ground Chicken Patties:
- 3 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless & cut into cubes
–(or ground chicken or turkey)
- 1 1/2 cups egg whites
- 1/2 small onion, cut in chunks
- 1 cup of homemade, sugar-free salsa
- pinch of salt, to taste
- Ground black peppercorn, to taste
- 1 spritz of avocado oil spray
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add chicken and process until ground. Work in batches and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Again in a blender, add egg whites, onion and salsa.
- Add salt and pepper as desired to the blender for taste.
- Process all ingredients until well combined and add to the bowl with chicken meat. Using your hands, mix well.
- Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on medium heat and spray avocado oil spray to coat pan and prevent sticking/burning.
- Form into balls somewhere between golf and tennis size and flatten into patties.
- Pan-fry for about 4-5 minutes per side. Only pan-fry about 3-4 patties at a time.
*NOTE: Use an air-fryer for about 11-13 minutes to “fry” patties if you have one! Make 4 at a time.
- It is time to flip when white edges appear and patty is brown on the bottom. (Please note the second and third batch will take less time to cook as the skillet will be hotter.)
~Serve hot or cold and leave in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days!
-Makes about 20-24 servings
-1 serving= 1 pattie (1 protein)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.