01 Aug Healing Tumeric Cauliflower Soup
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 medium shallot, quartered
- 3 – 4 garlic cloves
- Olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2.5 cups vegetable broth (low sodium)
- 1.5 cup Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend, divided
- Garnishes: fresh herbs, cracked pepper, lime, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Add the cauliflower, shallots and garlic to a large mixing bowl. Spray with olive oil spray and spices and toss to combine. Transfer veggies to a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Once roasted, transfer veggies to a saucepan. Add 2.5 cups of broth and 1 cups of milk, and stir to combine. Bring the mixture to a boil, the cover and reduce to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and blend until smooth. Stir in remaining milk (1/2 cup).
- Serve immediately and top with desired garnishes.