01 Aug Homemade Dill Pickles with Mustard and Fennel Seed
- 6 small cucumbers
- 1.5 cups apple cider vinegar (Bragg’s)
- Stevia- 5 drops (English toffee Sweet Leaf preferred)
- 3 tsp fennel seeds
- 3 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 bunch dill
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- 1.5 cups water
- Add the sea salt, water, apple cider & Stevia to a pot and boil on the stove.
- Chop the cucumbers into batons or dice into discs.
- In three separate jars, split up the dill, mustard seeds, fennel seeds and cucumber ingredients into equal portions.
- Add the boiled apple cider potion to each jar, fully submerging all the ingredients
- Seal the lid and place in the fridge.
- Pickles are ready in about 24 hours and can be stored unopened for three months.
- Once you open the container, you have seven days to enjoy.