11 Nov Homemade Ketchup
Posted at 12:26h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 12 oz. tomato paste
- 4 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup+2 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until combined. You may wish to blend in order to ensure the spices are evenly mixed throughout.
- It is best to let the ketchup sit together in the fridge for a couple of hours, or overnight, before serving so that the flavors blend together well.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.