14 Aug Homemade Protein Bars
- 1/3 cup almond butter or nut/seed butter of choice
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 c VitaFiber syrup
- Optional: stevia, spices such as nutmeg or cinnamon
- In a microwave safe bowl, gently melt the VitaFiber syrup and almond butter together and mix using a fork until smooth.
- Add protein and continue mixing until you get a sticky dough texture. Add stevia and spices if you wish.
- Use your hands to separate the dough into two evenly sized balls.
- Mold dough into a bar shape.
- Let sit and room temp for 10-15 minutes before serving. This will allow for the bar to harden a bit.