30 Nov Jicama Tacos
- Jicama, peeled and sliced with a mandolin.
- Taco Filling: Protein, guacamole, onions, cilantro, salsa, seasoning of choice
- Peel jicama using a ‘y’ peeler
- Trim the edges off the jicama till it will fit into a mandolin. Usually 4″.
- Place mandolin on the thinnest setting and carefully slice jicama. (Different mandolins have different settings. If yours is too thin use the second thinnest setting)
- Top with fillings of choice and enjoy!
- -One jicama makes approximately 18 tortillas