14 Aug Kale Spread
Posted at 22:06h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 head (6 cups) green, purple or Tuscan kale, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅔ cup raw organic sesame seeds or hemp hearts
- ⅔ cup extra-virgin olive oil or MCT oil or coconut oil
- 8 green onions, green part only
- 3 tbsp Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¼ tsp grey sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- Add chopped kale and 1 tablespoon olive oil to a cast iron pan and heat on low, covered, until slightly crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer to your high-powered blender or food processor with “S” blade.
- Add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth, using the blenders’ tamper to push the ingredients down to the blade.
- Spoon into a mason jar and store in the fridge for 4-5 days.
- Spread on celery sticks or meats.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.