02 Aug Keto Chocolate Almond Smoothie
Posted at 23:11h in Drinks, Phase One Recipes, Protein Shakes, Smoothie of the Week 0 Comments
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- 1 heaped tbsp almond butter– use sunbutter for nut-free
- 1 tbsp cacao powder (or preferably 1 dropper chocolate stevia)
- 2 scoops Collagen protein (Vital Proteins) OR 1 scoop chocolate whey protein
- 2 cup ice (about a handful or 2)
- ½ tsp cinnamon or vanilla bean powder to taste, to taste
- Place everything in a blender and process until smooth (optionally, also add cinnamon or vanilla).
- Optionally, drizzle the serving glasses with more almond butter (1-2 teaspoons each).
- Pour in the serving glasses! Add strawberries (1/2 cup if permitted) blended inside or to top or muddled inside.