01 Aug Keto Pistachio Truffles
- 8 ounces (1 cup) mascarpone cheese, softened OR ricotta OR low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. powdered stevia
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- In a small bowl, combine the mascarpone, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Mix gently but thoroughly with a fork or spatula, until well blended and smooth.
- Roll by hand into 10 balls, about 1 inch in diameter. (If it’s too soft to roll, chill 10 minutes and try again.)
- Place the pistachios on a small plate and roll the truffles in them until completely coated.
- Chill 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.