20 Apr Lean Turkey Burger
Lean Turkey Burgers:
Servings: Make 12 large patties
- 3 lbs. Very Lean Ground Turkey Meat
- 3 Tbsp. Mustard
- 5 cups sauteed Spinach
- 1 Red Onion (Chopped)
- 3 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- Dash of black pepper
- Place the turkey meat into a large mixing bowl.
- Chop the red onion into fine small pieces and add to the mixing bowl.
- Then add the mustard and the garlic.
- With your hands (wash them first!) mix all the ingredients together until well mixed. Then form into patties.
- Place on a medium heat pan. Cook both sides until well cooked (not pink).