11 Jun Lightened Up Buffalo Chicken
Lightened Up Buffalo Chicken
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Franks hot sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 4 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Fresh Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. Celery Seed
- Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray an 11 x 7 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Cook chicken breast for 4 minutes each side until browned. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together hot sauce, vinegar, chili pepper, paprika, garlic powder, celery seed, and black pepper. Pour sauce over chicken and let marinate for 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
-Makes 1-2 servings (1 Protein)