30 Nov Lightened up Sam Elliot Dip
Sam Elliot Dip:
- 1 cup avocado oil mayo (Homemade recipe in blog)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon Frank’s hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder, organic
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Add olive oil mayo, garlic and capers to your high-powered blender. Pulse on high until everything is pulverized.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Drop into an airtight jar and store in the fridge for 3-5 days.
-1 serving: 1 Tablespoon