02 Oct Lime Cilantro Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Pepper for topping
- Transfer cauliflower into a food processor and grate or pulse until completely broken down and it resembles rice.
- Pull out any unprocessed pieces.Place cauliflower and 1 tbsp. of water in a microwave safe bowl and cover with a lid.
- Microwave on high for 6-7 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in lime juice, chopped cilantro, and pepper while warm, until blended well.