09 Apr Lime Cilantro Cauliflower Rice
Lime Cilantro Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 c. cilantro chopped
- Pepper for topping
- Transfer cauliflower into a food processor and grate or pulse until completely broken down and it resembles rice.
- Pull out any unprocessed pieces.
- Place cauliflower and 1 tbsp. of water in a microwave safe bowl and cover with a lid.
- Microwave on high for 6-7 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in lime juice, chopped cilantro, and pepper while warm, until blended well.
Fat= 2 g.
Net Carbs= 17 g.
Sugar= 11 g.
Protein= 11 g.