15 Oct Give Your Liver the Support it Needs with MetaboLiv from Prolean Wellness
Are you looking for a way to better support your liver and all of the vital processes that the liver completes for you and your body? If so, you may be interested in taking a closer look at MetaboLiv from Prolean Welnness. This specialized liver support formula is able to provide nutrients to not only support bile synthesis and lipid metabolism, but also to support cardiovascular health while helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and protecting liver cells.
How Does MetaboLivHelp My Liver?
MetaboLiv helps your liver by providing nutrients that are involved in fat metalabolism. These include:
- Greater Celandine (Chelidonium majus): Helps to support bile flow and healthy liver function. Studies have shown that Greater Celandine helps to relive minor digestive and abdominal complaints related to the biliary system.
- Choline: Involved in lipid transport and metabolism. Choline is used by the body to synthesize phosphatidylcholine.
- Dandelion: Used medicinally as far back as the 10th and 11th centuries to help support digestive health and kidney and liver function.
- Guggul Extract: An herbal extract from the resin of the Commiphora mukul tree, Guggal Extract helps to support healthy blood lipid levels already within the normal range.
- Inositol Hexanicotinate (IHN): A niacin derivative that supports healthy blood lipid levels already within the normal range. IHN decreases the mobilization of free fatty acids and inhibits cholesterol biosynthesis in the liver.
- Taurine: Considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid, taurine is required for efficient fat absorption in conjugation of bile acids.
- Methionine: A sulfur-containing essential amino acid that is also one of the most important methyl donors in the body.
To learn more about how to better care for your health, how to reach your health goals and how MetaboLiv can help you with achieving those goals, contact Prolean Wellness today! We will be happy to discuss your options with you so you can enjoy a healthier future!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.