02 Aug Low-Carb Cauliflower Stuffing
- 1 large head cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup celery (chopped thinly)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1 tsp sea salt (or less if your poultry seasoning contains salt)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 8 half pecans (chopped) (PHASE 2)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or line with foil and grease well.
- In a large bowl, stir together the chopped cauliflower, onions, celery, and garlic. Toss with poultry seasoning, sage, thyme, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Spread the mixture in a single layer on the lined baking sheet. (You may need two sheets depending on the size. You want as many of the cauliflower florets and onions in contact with the pan as possible.) Spray with olive oil spray.
- Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the onions are soft and cauliflower is starting to brown a little.
- Add the fresh parsley and pecans (PHASE 2) to the pan, and stir everything together. Roast for 10-15 more minutes, until the pecans are lightly toasted, cauliflower is well browned, and onions are starting to caramelize.