07 Aug Magic Green Sauce
Posted at 21:58h in Phase Three Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
1 tbsp = 1 serving of fat
- 1 avocado, small
- 1 cup packed parsley and cilantro leaves (combined)
- 1 jalapeño, ribs and seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of one lime
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- Pulse all ingredients – except pistachios – in a food processor until incorporated.
- Add pistachios and pulse until mostly smooth (depends on what consistency you want).
- Serve as a dip, spread, or sauce — or add additional water or oil to thin the sauce for use as a dressing or a marinade.
- Store in a mason jar in the fridge (for up to 7-10 days).
NOTES: This can be made with other nuts, but might not be as good.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.