09 Jan Maple Mustard Salmon + Roasted Broccoli
Posted at 16:11h in Phase Three Recipes, Phase Two Recipes, Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- 1–2 Tbsp. oil
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper
- 1–1 ½ lbs. fresh salmon, cut into 4 filets
- 3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (sub Lakanto Maple Syrup)
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add broccoli to the baking dish and coat with oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast for 8-10 minutes. Remove baking dish from the oven, slide the broccoli over and place salmon filets in the baking dish. Season salmon with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup and Dijon mustard. Pour about ¾ of the mixture evenly over the salmon filets. Roast salmon and broccoli for 8-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the filets, just until salmon just barely flakes with the pressure of the back of a fork. Optional: Broil on low for 2 additional minutes to give the salmon a crispy top (Caution: Do not overcook the salmon. It’s overcooked when it’s dry and rubbery.)
- Serve salmon and broccoli with the remainder of the maple mustard sauce.
- Serving Size: 1 fillet
- Calories: 354
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 114mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 33g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.