15 Aug Mashed Cauliflower
Makes 8 servings | 1 serving = 3/4 cup
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cups homemade vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoons chived, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Add cauliflower, garlic and broth to pot. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Drain, reserving the liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients with ⅓ cup reserved liquid to your high-powered blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds, until very smooth.
Add to any recipe that calls for mashed potatoes, creamed soup or drizzle on vegetables, chicken, etc!