03 Apr Microwaveable Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
Posted at 06:37h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
Microwaveable Chocolate Raspberry Muffins:
- 1 tbsp. Walden Farms Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/2 c. Egg Whites
- Zero calorie nonstick spray
- 4 Raspberries
- Raspberry Chocolate Liquid Stevia
- Spray a small microwaveable cup with nonstick cooking spray
- Place egg whites in a metal mixing bowl
- Add two drops of chocolate raspberry pure liquid stevia
- Add 1 tbsp. of marshmallow fluff
- Place 3 raspberries in mixing bowl
- Blend for about 3 minutes until the mixture becomes a soft peak
- Microwave for 30 seconds
- Let cool for 1 minute and then microwave again for another 30-45 seconds
- Enjoy with 1 tsp. Walden Farm’s marshmallow fluff mixed with vanilla creme and hazelnut pure liquid stevia for a topping with 1 raspberry on top (if you do not have any fruit restrictions in your diet)
Fat= 0 g.
Carbs= 1 g.
Protein= 13 g.
Sugar= 1 g.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.