11 Jun Moroccan Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken Skewers
Moroccan Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken Kabobs:
- 1 pound boneless-skinless chicken, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (~1/2 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Marinate the chicken in the mixture for at least 30 minutes (overnight will taste best).
- Skewer the chicken and grill over medium-high heat until cooked, about 4-5 minutes per side.