31 Jul Mushroom Riced Cauliflower Risotto
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cups mushroom (crimini)
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup veggie broth
- Parsley, freshly chopped
- Heat olive oil spray in a pan over medium heat. Add onions and saute.
- When onions are translucent, add garlic and mushrooms until browned on both sides.
- Turn down the heat and then add the riced cauliflower. Then add chicken or veggie broth.
- Toss in the bay leaf and let simmer for about 10 minutes to let the cauliflower soak up the juices. Remove bay leaf.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Top with parsley and enjoy!